Sunday 26 April 2015

Kaleidoscopes and Ice...



  


I have really been enjoying the art I've been creating lately as it's something I have never tried before. My current project is revolving all around Kaleidoscopes; turning my photographs and paintings into this unique effect is very different to what I usually enjoy creating but so far I think this is one of my favourite projects. I am now exploring how to work with ice as my media and so far I am pleased with what is being produced, England being warm at the moment isn't helping me but I am having a great time making it. I am looking forward to summer when I can make more of my own work without having to follow a brief or a deadline. I am currently working on creating an ice bowl that I hope to share on my blog if it all goes successfully, wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment