Wednesday 28 January 2015

We need to talk about Cover Songs...


Anyone who knows me knows about the strange clashes of music I love. It doesn't matter who's singing it or what era it's from, if it's good then it will probably go on repeat until I can't listen to it any more. One thing I love about music is covers. A song covered well is like gold to me; recently I have found the band Sleeping at Last and their covers of The Safety Dance and I'm Gonna Be (500 miles) are amazing; when I found out they had whole albums dedicated to covers I thought I was in heaven. I'm not really a fan of Bastille but when I heard No Angels for the first time it remained on repeat for a month along with Ed Sheeran's cover of Drunk in Love, nothing will be more perfect for me. There are plenty covers out there that I'm obsessed with but Sleeping at Last are the ones on repeat at the moment and I really recommend you listen to them; if you know any other good covers please comment them below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment