Sunday 4 January 2015

Clinique's 3-Step Skincare System



2014 was a terrible year for my skin, especially towards the end. I have always had oily skin although as I've got older it's moving more toward combination. Every now and then it would improve greatly although once winter arrived there seemed to be nothing I could do to improve it. For my birthday I received a 14 day tea detox that help you feel better but also improve your skin; I was so excited to finally get my skin back to being controllable. I ended up being allergic to the tea and my skin went from bad to worse, not only did I feel like death my skin also looked it. For christmas I received Clinique's 3-Step Skincare System for combination / oily skin and this stuff wow my skin has never felt so good! I never thought I would see the day where my skin felt smooth, looked better and even reduced the size of my pours, praise the lord. I know Clinique is quite pricey but I think I have finally realised that when it comes to your skin its got to be done. Expect a few more Clinique related blogposts soon I seem to be on a skin care hype, wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment