Saturday 10 January 2015

It's a Lasting Love #1



I wanted to do a series on this blog but wasn't sure what to do it on and then struggled with a name for way too long. In the end I settled with 'It's a Lasting Love' that will focus on me sharing things that have kept my love for a long amount of time. I feel that this will be a good way too get more product reviews onto my blog along with sharing other things like my love for tv, books and other interests of mine. The first instalment of this series will revolve around One Directions first perfume 'Our Moment'. From the first time I smelt it I was obsessed. I wanted something that would last a long time and was reasonably priced. For my birthday I received this set that not only included the perfume but also the body lotion and shower gel; sets like this allow you to get the most from the scent while keeping your skin feeling smooth. Even if you aren't a fan of One Direction I recommend you try it at least one. I'm sure you will love it, I have for a while now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment