Tuesday 20 January 2015

It's a Lasting Love #2





I seem to want to do series on my blog that end up turning into a one of time thing. Although my previous post started my 'It's a Lasting Love' series and I feel like I'm on to a winner. I wanted to focus this post on my love for benefit sets. I feel that the samples they provide are not only showing a range of some of their best products but also allow you to form a full opinion on them; you get enough to know if you want to purchase the item full size and if you don't there are plenty more samples to try. I love everything about them from the packaging to the perfectly selected products that work well together. These sets make a wonderful gift that will make anyone happy, I full recommend trying at least one, especially if you haven't ventured into what Benefit have to offer before. I am going to be back to posting normally now, my life has been mad lately but now it needs to get back on track, wish me luck.  

No comments:

Post a Comment