Saturday 7 February 2015

February Fitness


I've done a blog post before all about my weight loss motivation although this one is a lot different. When I wrote that last blog post I had just finished a successful workout that lasted seven months and summer was coming to an end. This time last year I had only just started working out everyday at home but this year I am even more motivated and with the start of February means serious fitness needs to be done. All my chocolate is finally gone from christmas and I now have a more intense workout routine compared to what I was used to. For the first time in my life I am finally going to the gym; I have moved past feeling like everyone is judging me and have learnt to just get on with it with no cares. My diet isn't terrible but I will be making some changes to improve it and with going to the gym three times a week I'm hoping improvements will begin appearing soon. I need to start using my excercise bike more and with that in the mix I refuse to let summer arrive and still be looking the same, wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment