Thursday 26 February 2015

My four most played songs #1







I get obsessed with songs so quickly and I get bored of them just as fast. Each month I seem to have a new favourite ever song but this month saw me have four. My beloved Ed Sheeran's Bloodstream has been on repeat and his performance of it on the Brits last night means it won't be stopping just yet. Taylor Swift and I have a strange love that consists of me always stating I don't like her yet always loving her songs and Style is no different. Her songs at the moment are reminding me of when I first heard Taylor Swift and convinced myself I was her biggest fan to ever live. Charli XCX and Rita Ora won my heart with Doing It although it then just disappeared from my life and then came back with a vengeance. I think watching the music video made me realise how much I love this song and basically everything about this duo. Finally Hold Back the River by James Bay made it onto the list. I heard it so often and didn't take much notice until the other day and then I realised how amazing it is. If your having one of those weeks where no music is interesting you I recommend you listen to one of the songs, I'm sure you will love one of them! I think I might make this a bit of a regular thing on my blog, wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment