Thursday 6 November 2014

Goodbye Blonde...





I started Sixth Form with long hair that was just a shade or two darker than my natural colour. If you had told me then two, nearly three, years from now you will have blonde hair I would never of believed you. I always thought I would have dark hair but in those two years of education my hair went on a journey like no other. Adding fringes and removing serious amounts of hair meant I looked different every month. I really enjoyed  my time being blonde and experimenting with different styles (apart from when I had an orange afro, that wasn't my finest moment) although I think it's time I return to the dark side. Being blonde is a lot more fun than my natural brown colour although with winter quickly approaching I feel there is no better time to make this change; my roots are also seriously out of control but I thank Beyonce for making them fashionable for a while. On Saturday I will have dark brown and purple ombre hair, I just hope I don't miss being blonde too much. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. Blonde looks lovely on you :)

    Samantha | itakefotographs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang on, is that the guy from ampire Diaries or am I losing it???

    ReplyDelete