Sunday 30 November 2014

Free Radio Live 2014





As one of my 19th Birthday presents I was given tickets to Free Radio live and the line up was insane. I was finally able to see my beloved Ed Sheeran along with all the other amazing acts. I had been to their show twice when they were BRMB although this year I felt it could now easily compete with shows taking place across the country. People queued for hours; luckily we managed to get to the third row even though we turned up at half four. Being so close to the front made the experience better along with the atmosphere and excitement making you instantly become a fan of each act. McBusted were amazing although I feel if I begin with my love for Ed Sheeran and his performance in general I will never stop; lets just say sing was more of a duet between me and Ed rather than a solo performance. I only hope I can see him again some day and I'm already 80% sure I will be buying tickets for free radio live 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment