Tuesday 9 December 2014

Countdown to Christmas




On Saturday I unexpectedly ended up in Lincoln to see their Christmas market. With One Direction tickets finally purchased and a Christmas jumper as the key feature of my outfit I was ready to be festive. Maybe because I'm from Birmingham I was disappointed; in comparison to our German Market it lacked christmas and was a third of the size. All that aside I thought Lincoln was a lovely place that I would want to return to it in the summer so it wasn't as cold and would be a whole lot quieter. Lincoln Cathedral is one of the prettiest buildings I have ever seen, I would recommend anyone going to look inside at it's  beautiful windows. I still need to become a lot more festive and watch a great amount of christmas movies starting with Home Alone and finishing with Love Actually on Christmas Eve, wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment