Sunday 26 October 2014

My life in ruins ...

'Happy is the man I thought, who, before dying, has the good fortune to sail the Aegean sea.' 









I plan on buying myself a yacht when I'm older and sailing from one Greek island to the next, that would be my dream come true. Greece has to be my favourite place on earth, I have been there about 5 times now and leaving that Mediterranean sun and laid back way is getting harder each time. I will be visiting again this year and saying I am excited is an understatement. If you ever get the chance to go, take it. I have never heard anyone say that they didn't enjoy it as their holiday destination but just incase you need convincing here are some photos from my past experiences with my beloved Greece. I have a strong feeling this won't be my last Greek related blog post. You won't need to wish me luck for this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment