Thursday 23 October 2014

The world is calling and I must go ...





In my time on Earth I have been lucky enough to visit several parts of it. The streets of New York City, the food of my beloved Italy and the culture of Cairo are far from my English upbringing. Don't get me wrong I love England but there is something about traveling and exploring new things that make you realise the world is much bigger than you ever thought it was. The thought of never leaving England would upset me greatly although never returning to the motherland would upset me much more. It may surprise you that I have lived in England for 18 years and 11 months and never visited London. Well, next month I will be visiting it for the first time and then again two days after. Maybe me and London have a relationship like buses, you wait forever and then several come along at once. Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment