Sunday 19 October 2014

The bucket list of my 15 year old self

This is going to be embarrassing ...



When I was 15 years old I became some what of a trend setter when I decided that I wanted to create a bucket list. Some of the things I included were never going to happen, I don't know what I was thinking. Others are still relevant to my life and what I want to do with it. You can tell I was obsessed with everything American when I was 15; the list is basically me wanting to experience everything that is seen in movies. Since I am an 18 year old girl living in England and in the middle of education I think them particular ones are going to have to wait a while longer. My 19th birthday is fast approaching and I want to document accomplishing elements of this list on my blog to celebrate my final teenage year. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment