Tuesday 16 December 2014

Christmas Movie Marathon






Now my Christmas holiday has officially begun I feel it's the right time to start watching all of my favourite christmas films. Although Home Alone has already been watched twice there are still plenty of movies left for me to watch. I feel like no film can get me into the christmas spirit like The Polar Express; there is something about this movie that will always have my love. For some reason watching Narnia has become a tradition with my family although films like Christmas with the Kranks and The Holiday aren't loved by them leaving me to watch them alone, this is probably why I don't get round to watching them each year. For my final two movies one of them is a low budget film found on Christmas 24 called Love at the Parade while the other is my ultimate favourite, Love Actually. Love at the Parade makes me want to experience an American christmas while Love Actually is the combination of a wonderful cast, amazing storyline and my favourite kind of movie layout. This year I am certain I will watch all of them even though my area in England doesn't seem to be filled with festive cheer just yet, wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment