Friday 14 November 2014

Weight loss motivation


This year I have really improved the amount of fitness in my life; starting in January I used the app called 'Seven' and did a 7 minute circuit everyday for 7 months. I was surprised how motivated I stayed although once completing the seven month goal I decided that I would repeat it again. Second time round my motivation seemed to have dropped dramatically, I felt that the excitement of reaching the goals had faded and needed to look for something else to do. Summer was over and I decided to have a go at the '30 day squat challenge'. I had heard a lot about this app and with the dream of having that Beyonce and Kardashian behind I began with JLo's 'Booty' playing on repeat (a bit much I know). With my legs turning less and less to jelly after each day I felt as though improvements were being made; until I reached day 18 where I need to do 125. A mix of not being bothered and tiredness resulted in my never achieving those 125 squats and finishing the challenge. I have decided that I need to start incorporating some serious fitness in my life and plan on joining the gym in January; from now till then I have created this collection of images showing the beautiful Shailene Woodley and my favourite celebrity of them all Miss Jennifer Lawrence to keep me motivated. I am just going to look at these images everyday and remember the goals that I will set for myself and the body I want to achieve. Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment