Thursday 20 November 2014

Art is the lie that enables us to realise the truth



      



I realised I haven't made a blog post this week; November is becoming the busiest month of my life. I am going to make a post explaining everything I have been up to but for now I thought I would share some of my art work I recently went to pick up. I completed these paintings for my art and design A level at the start of this year although I haven't really shared my work like this before. I am now finished with my A Levels (thank god) and seeing these pieces that were such a big part of my life again is strange. I went through a period of time where my art work would be quite weird and somehow managed to work most of my pieces into the 'Distorted Figures' category. I hope you like them!
      

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is so kind of you, thank you :) I get so nervous sharing my art work xx

      Delete