Sunday 9 November 2014

Hello Purple




In my previous post I said goodbye to my blonde hair so I thought it was only fair to make one welcoming purple into my life. I love this colour but wow it is different! Walking into to the hair dressers blonde and leaving with dark brown and purple ombre is a change that will take a while for me to get used to. Once I had stopped making myself jump from catching my reflection I looked at my hair and although the majority is purple I couldn't be more pleased. I feel like I am wearing some kind of purple wig. I'm also having to get used to shorter hair again as well as the fact this colour makes me look seriously pale. I think that is the only thing I don't like about this hair colour although I am enjoying finding what make up looks work well with it. Wish me luck. 


No comments:

Post a Comment