Tuesday 3 March 2015

A Random Haul...





I have a bit of a shopping problem although I've never done a haul on my blog; this is about to change. The first of many will be a bit of a random one! Showing my obsession with homeware and the exercise hype I'm on at the moment. Lets begin with trusty Primark. As I've got older I seem to only buy clothes from there if they are to do with Disney; I never thought their clothes were the best quality, I guess you can't expect a lot with how little they cost, their homeware on the other hand is both affordable and able to challenge other stores on the quality. I felt my bedroom needed to be injected with some colour and when I saw palm tree patterned cushions for £3 and turtle bedding I knew purchases would be made. The stuff they have in right now is the nicest stuff they have had in my opinion, you need to go and have a look! I'm still not sure how I feel about my £5 purchase from Tiger, this Ab Wheel is not for me at the moment. I am just a weakling right now but its one of those things that you can almost feel working. For the price I can't complain, hopefully I will actually develop some abs, wish me luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment