Saturday 28 March 2015

It's a Lasting Love #3


If I could marry one celebrity it would be Paul Wesley. I always thought the love began when I watched the first episode of the Vampire Diaries all those years ago but no, his appearance in 8 Simple Rules was what set this love in motion. My 16th birthday cake actually had a photo of him on (I have never realised how weird I sound until writing all about this obsession) so when 16 year old me met him at a Vampire Diaries convention I couldn't believe it and I couldn't stop crying. No joke, I cried every time he spoke to me and when I managed to get a hug the tears streamed. Thankfully, I played it cool until he wasn't around and then let my emotions ruin me. Last year I met him again, two years older I thought I would be fine and this encounter would be different. I left our photo op crying, thankfully played it cool once again, I don't know what happens to me. Maybe it's being overly excited, nervous and having to cope with the pressure of actually winning my photo op last year that changes me completely. Anyway, Paul Wesley needed to make an appearance on my blog; the love needed to be documented and what better way than part of my lasting love series. Hopefully I'll meet him again because there will be no bigger confidence boast on Earth that can match him winking at you *insert all the love / crying emojis here*. 



No comments:

Post a Comment