Monday 30 March 2015

Style is a simple way of saying complicated things




I enjoy fashion but I don't obsess over it although I do spend too much money on it. I haven't really seemed to develop a style I am happy with just yet. I was browsing the River Island website and saw their 'Chic in the City' trend and for the first time I saw a collection of items that included everything I would want in a wardrobe. I think Pinterest is a great way to find inspiration and I realised that this Chic trend is wonderful but my style needs a whole lot more black and a few bolder patterns. I think I need to invest in some basics or even classic pieces; I really just want to start making my wardrobe have endless possibilities. I don't know how well this will go because I always go through 'they're just clothes' phases, wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment