Saturday 14 February 2015

It's only hair...


I have a tag Q&A that I need to write a post about although I decided that to get back into the blogging routine I would talk about the struggle that is my hair. I've had about four perms in my life and right now my hair seems to be looking more damaged than ever. Going back to my natural hair colour has left the ends a strange green shade, slightly regretting having purple hair right now. I've also decided that I'm going to let it grow; with the help of hair masks and remembering to use conditioner, I really don't give much care to my hair, I'm hoping it won't take that long! I feel like a lot of things are changing in my life recently with University interviews, trying to lose weight and coming into the last stages of my art foundation but now I have new glasses its time to start those dreaded driving lessons. Maybe all this can distract me from wanting to dye my hair every minute or feeling the urge to cut it all off, wish me luck. 


No comments:

Post a Comment