Saturday 24 January 2015

There's really nothing like Netflix...


To say I'm obsessed with Netflix is an understatement. When I first saw the amount Netflix had to offer me it was like Jesus had risen right in front of me; when I had finally chosen something to watch it didn't take me long to finish all episodes of it. Although many of my favourite shows had come before having a Nerflix account; programmes like Game of Thrones won't be found here and my beloved Vampire Diaires was found far before Netflix was but my TV consumption is at an extreme high and I thought I would share with you some of the best things Netflix has to offer. You might be expecting some and others are going to be an extreme throwback. Maybe I will just start with five to begin with:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer a throwback, yes, but a very good one. I feel like 2014 was the year of the Buffy for me. I literally could talk about this show for a whole blogpost. It has all the best elements of a TV programme rolled into one; apart from the special effects, move past them and Buffy is all you will need. 

Sons of Anarchy consumed my life that badly that I ended up breaking my chair because I watched it for so long. Falling in love with Charlie Hunnam probably helped my obsession to grow although in the first season I found myself getting confused with who everyone was and which gang got along with which. The seasons are short and the story is addictive but prepare yourself because on UK Netflix the last season hasn't arrived yet.

Pretty Little Liars is my recently watched at the moment. I used to watch it when it first started but for some reason it just disappeared from my life. I have now seen season one twice and season two is just as good. Shay Mitchell has become my gym inspiration and I'm excited to continue watching to find out the answers to the million questions this show creates. 

Orange Is the New Black is amazing, you probably already know this. Waiting for the next season is going to be the longest wait of my life. I never knew I could become so attached to women in prison but thankfully Netflix uploads the whole series in one; I then just have to ration the episodes so I don't watch them all too quickly. 

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is a recent love but a strong one. There is only two things I hate about it; the episodes are twenty minutes long and only season one is available. Everything else is hilarious and I would recommend it to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment